10/10/2013

Happy Annniiiiivvvveeerrrsaarrrryyyyyyyyyy!!!


My Dear Husband,

Words can not express how much I love you. You continue to remind me of just how much God loves me through your kind and gentle love. You're an amazing man. Yes, you're the funny guy and you can be really silly which keeps us stitched over in laughter, but you are also a strong leader, an awesome attentive dad, an excellent businessman and so intelligent. You continue to surprise me and keep me on my toes and though I down play it, you are right a lot of the time lol. But you don't rub it in like me! :)

And I love how you love Camden. How you dote on her and are so protective of her. Poor child won't date until she's married smh. That really helps heal me more than you'll ever know. I don't regret the relationship I didn't have with my father growing up any longer because I get to see my baby girl have the best daddy ever!

Thanks for letting me be me but also thanks for challenging me to be a better me. Our life isn't perfect but you've taught me to have joy no matter what. You've also taught me to have fun even when life is beating us up.

And you've just been there. Even when you didn't know how to be or the prefect things to say, just being there speaks volumes. Even when I pushed you away and then got mad because you actually gave me a moment to collect myself. I've never felt alone though. And you've walked with me through the hardest moments of my life! I really don't think I would have gotten through had it not been for your love.

These are just words babe but I hope I show you just how much I love you through my daily actions.

Cheers to three years down and many more my very best friend!

I love you so much and I wouldn't want to do life with anyone else but you!

Love,
Your Wifey

No comments:

"You're on Your Own!" and Other Things the Bible Doesn't Say

"God helps those who helps themselves," is not in the bible. It has often rubbed me the wrong way and produced a "works&qu...