3/16/2014

Mommy! Mom! Mama!!!

I'm a mother! Wow...whoa. Hi blogger friends! Reggie, being a parent is THEE best thing. You were so right. I'm learning so many things about myself as I try to shape this little life. She's so awesome and independent, funny, sweet...but being a parent is challenging as well. Her favorite and longest wake time, 1am to either 4-6am. She bucks back, head butts, slaps! Smh. But I wouldn't trade it for the world. My baby smiles with her ENTIRE face! She dances, she crawls really fast when I chase her. She's just awesome. I love her! A love like I've never known! My little CeeCee. I hope I'm doing everything right. I wonder sometimes. As I still work (and watch God work) healing my body, I just don't always have the energy to play, read, whatever so yeah, we watch tv sometimes. I vowed that my kid wouldn't watch tv. Womp! Lol. Sometimes it's my saving grace.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello! Haven't blogged in a while and I need to be way more consistent. Ha! Consistency and an infant has been a challenge. I am consistently the best that I can be for her and my husband so many things have changed or been put on the back burner like school! Yep, I just got accepted after jumping though hoops and working my butt off but I was just not ready to go back with a 3 month old baby, pumping, nursing, and bottle feeding (yeah it was tough. Still not ready to blog about that hot mess).   I've come to the conclusion that I love being a wife and mom more than anything in this world and everything else is secondary. Career, hanging with friends, having an immaculately clean home. I was going crazy for a second trying to do it all! A career will be there when I'm ready.  Hopefully...But I will never get to hold my little baby CeeCee at 3, 6, 9 months again. Glad I didn't miss it trying to keep up with the Joneses.


~Cam

2 comments:

Reggie said...

That baby is a real cutie.

Without question, being a father is the very best thing I've ever done with my life. I adore my children. My daughter is a 22 year old college graduate and her brother will graduate in a couple of months from now. I'm proud of them and at this point in my life it's nice to see them moving in the right direction.

Good luck in your journey with your little cutie.

Camile said...

Thanks so much Reggie! She's growing sooooo fast but I'm enjoying it. She's siemthing else boy!

"You're on Your Own!" and Other Things the Bible Doesn't Say

"God helps those who helps themselves," is not in the bible. It has often rubbed me the wrong way and produced a "works&qu...