6/05/2019

Just Go and One Thing

I was stuck. And waiting. “I must wait to get thesethings until I can do that.” It felt miserable looking at the things I felt I needed to GO not being within reach. That is not living.  And that’s just not how this works. I knew that but I had to get my courage up to take that first step after so many disappointments. 

Once I went, once I started making small steps where I was, things started coming together. God was able to meet my actions with His word and ability which included provision, guides, and instruction to take my ideas to levels I couldn’t think up. 

Things are still coming together. And I don’t feel stuck. Each day I do something to push me forward.  That feels too good. 

I encourage you to take a look at one thing you can do, even if it’s one thing that seems quite small.   Just choose one thing. Even if you do that one thing once a week for 1 month. Committing to consistency for yourself is a gift for you.  There’s no one more worthy of your best. 

~Cam

No comments:

"You're on Your Own!" and Other Things the Bible Doesn't Say

"God helps those who helps themselves," is not in the bible. It has often rubbed me the wrong way and produced a "works&qu...