7/21/2019

Oops. I Did it Again!


I missed almost 4 weeks posting on the blog. *Sigh*
I saw the reminders but ignored them because honestly I felt off and have been a little inconsistent with a few other things. 
This week I refocused and looked at WHY this happened. When I don’t do ONE thing in my schedule it really messed me up. 
When you’ve been a certain way your whole life, it’s not just easy to change in a week or even a month. So here’s a readjustment. 
I will leave you with this conversation with my daughter. I want her to learn the right things from me. I love her beautiful and creative mind. I see how she loved to create and will be such an awesome person but she will need to learn consistency and focus to make her dreams come true. So I’m displaying that in front of her!


*Mother and daughter discuss movie project.*
“Well it’s a musical so we need actors who are also singers.”
Okay.
“They have to be amazingsingers. They need to sing as good as me.”
Oh okay. We can make that happen. 
#CeeCeeSays 

~Cam

No comments:

"You're on Your Own!" and Other Things the Bible Doesn't Say

"God helps those who helps themselves," is not in the bible. It has often rubbed me the wrong way and produced a "works&qu...