7/30/2019

I’ll Take the Good with the Bad

So apparently I need strife in order to grow. Who would have thunk it? Lol. 

I remember and relish in my fun times. But you aren’t growing grit and endurance while having fun.   It’s just the truth. 

 I acknowledge my hard times, trials and show gratitude for the immense growth that took place during and as a result of them. 

But I also want to highlight the amazing times. Watching my kids create and be awesome, date nights with my husband, trips to new places, accomplishing goals, family events and outings, new babies in the family. I’m so grateful for my good moments. 

Without the hard times we wouldn’t grow but within the the good times for me life would be unbearable. 


~Cam

No comments:

"You're on Your Own!" and Other Things the Bible Doesn't Say

"God helps those who helps themselves," is not in the bible. It has often rubbed me the wrong way and produced a "works&qu...