4/15/2010

Just My Thoughts...

MANY people annoy me, but I'm working on being nicer.

I'm learning that keeping your motuth SHUT is a virtue.

I ponder why men are held up to a pedestal when they take care of their kids...YOU made them...*sigh*

Why is it that the woman in these situations is either dumb, immature, or out of control? (I know the answer).

When I was a cusser, I thought cursing was fun! lol..I know that's so dumb!

Almost eveyday I wanna say a curse word...most times I don't but sometimes they slip out.


My skin is itching all over and I just want someone to rub me down with body number! lol (does topical body numbing cream exist?)

I HATE vegetables....ALL of them but I eat em...*barf!!!*

I REALLY hate when people give me advice to stuff I didn't ask their advice for...STOP! You're not my savior.

My goal weight is 150lbs (gulp!)

I love tall  men.

I love good food.

I love eating food with tall men! hahha

My faith is really being tried as of late, but I won't waiver.

I desire and require personal time. Everyone should...

When I ask "How are you?" I really want to know.

I have a lot of friends but I often feel alone (not lonely) if that makes sense.

I can only flirt with a guy when I DO NOT find him attractive, other than that, I'm shy (that sucks!).

Women is plural: Woman is singular

Happiness:Joy ; Feelings:Reality

I can be mean and moody (working on it!!)


Why does society and the church makes single people feel as if they're a failure?

I don't care who you "know" unless it's benefiting me! Name droppers...you sound thirsty and you look dumb!
 
I like to cook, but most of the time I'm too tired to eat the food after (but I think that's normal).

12:34 on a digital clock makes me happy! :)

10 years from now, I will look back at today and smile...

~Cam

No comments:

"You're on Your Own!" and Other Things the Bible Doesn't Say

"God helps those who helps themselves," is not in the bible. It has often rubbed me the wrong way and produced a "works&qu...