10/11/2010

I's Married Now!

This past Sunday, I got married. Yep 10/10/10. It was a small and very intimate ceremony but it was fun, short, and filled with love. I feeel soooooooo weird lol. Someone asked me what my new last name was and I was so confused lol. I have a new identity, a new job (that's another blog right there), and a new way of thinking. I already feel more refined, sweeter, and lighter of all the burdens.  SO man things tried to still my joy while preparing. Firstly, I wanted it to be about 5 people there but it was more like 50 due to my mother! Just so you know, my fiance oops I mean husband (dang, wow!) and I are planning a formal shindig lol for our family and friends. I gotta have my dream wedding! SO i just wanted it to be us! But CW was not having it.

And then there was a dress debacle. I hurt some of my family because I chose another dress over the one they got me. What can I say, i'm so indecisive. sigh. But if this day is supposed to be about me, you'd think people wold understand that and just let you be happy. But of course a number of personal issues would not let that occur. I was met with angry glares and rudeness on my wedding day lol. But my husband smoothed it all over so I'm happy for that. Those ugly memories are quickly fading away and I can only remember all the congratulations, hugs, pictures, and kisses from all the people who love me! oh and the gifts! SO that's why I'm smiling today as I type this little note on my all too short lunch break! Sigh...back at it!

ttys


~Cam

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU MARRIED LADY!!

DEJA!

ShaybFree said...

Wow! I sure despite it all. It was all worth it. You got married so quickly, I liked turned around and everything was over, lol. But I am happy for you, and I thank God that he has, blessed you with your Dream Come true. Take CARE. Blessings.
~LaShay Clifton~

Brittany said...

PICTURES! OH AND YES WE WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THIS NEW JOB. WEDDINGS NEVER FAIL TO HAVE DISASTERS, BUT THAT JUST SHOWS THE MAN-MADE QUALITY TO THEM. THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS MARRIAGE ORDAINED AND OPERATED BY GOD. I AM SURE YOU WERE BEAUTIFUL!

Don said...

Wow. Congratulations! One of the best days and moments of your life - enjoy to the fullest. I am sure you will.

Sunday was also my middle daughter's 13th birthday.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Camile! I admire your braveness miss lady!! I know you will be a wonderful wife and your husband is so blessed to have you at his side! lolz your honesty tiggles my soul!! love you always!! <3 <3 Trish

Anonymous said...

i HATE that you had any frustrations on your special day. But all the more awesomeness that it gave your hubby an opportunity to show you his awesome leadership and lovingness!! Can't wait to see you next pretty woman!!! -Brooke

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! So happy for you! Can't wait to start helping for the shindig.

Love
Team Member Von :o)

Anonymous said...

Hey Camille, Congrats on your marriage! I like the proactive way you go out and get what you want in life. You "make it happen." Of course there's the down side to that, the life experiences you learn along the way and the things you figure out "after the fact" that you could've done differently had you done things differently. But I've often heard: when you know more, you do better. So, keep going, living life, enjoying life and learning from life (the good, bad and ugly). You write so well! Keep writing. I admire you!!! All the best to your new hubby and you!!! *MUAH* Jean Givan (NY)

"You're on Your Own!" and Other Things the Bible Doesn't Say

"God helps those who helps themselves," is not in the bible. It has often rubbed me the wrong way and produced a "works&qu...