10/04/2019

Life Can Suck But Still Be Great!

Life Can Suck But Still Be Great!

I don't have much more to say so this won't be a long one. 
There will be hard times, trials, devastating times, heartache, lows, etc. These moments should not stop you. Taking a pause can be necessary and beneficial to adjust.  But don't stay there.  Take what you need from the trial and be great in this world while you have the chance. What were the lessons? Who showed their true colors? You learned something.
No trial has the power to shatter your future unless you give it that power. I see it as my right and my payback to the yuck of life to strive for greatness. The bad things did happen, and they hurt!  But you are here!  Are you willing to fight?
Sometimes you don't want to fight. I get it. But what is the alternative? 



Make life understand that you will NOT stop and you will do amazing things, despite what you've been through.

~Cam


#CamSays #CamsNotesToSelf

No comments:

"You're on Your Own!" and Other Things the Bible Doesn't Say

"God helps those who helps themselves," is not in the bible. It has often rubbed me the wrong way and produced a "works&qu...